Select your language
Rawas fish in English and Telugu
People of India are very like fish food. And Rawas fish (Rawas fish in Telugu) is in high demand in India due to Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B, and proteins in fish. In the coastal areas of our Indian country, millions of people live by fishing. Now let us completely know about Rawas fish in English, Hindi, and Telugu.
This fish, called Rawas fish in Hindi, is called Indian Salmon fish in English. Salmon fish is a fish from the North American continent and related to the rivers that meet the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. While in the Atlantic Ocean, it is known as Atlantic salmon, But in the Pacific Ocean, salmon are known by the names chinook, chum, coho, pink, and “sahi.” The salmon fish found in our country are called Indian salmon fish (Rawas fish in Hindi).
In fact, salmon is not native to India, but its origin is in North America. In India and other countries, salmon have a peculiarity in that these Rawas fish swim across the rivers, lay their eggs between the rocks in the rivers, and hatch there. Rawas fish often die when swimming across rivers due to lack of proper guidance and bears lurking in the middle of the way. However, in rivers, the Rawas juveniles grow ten to twenty-five centimeters and then return to the sea when they are able to swim in the marine. Let us first know how Rawas fish people call in different languages in India and know in detail about the benefits of Rawas fish.
Rawas fish in Hindi :
In Hindi, salmon fish is called “rawas fish.” Indian Salmon fish is not a fish of India. Therefore it is generally called in our country Salmon fish like in English.
Indian Salmon fish (Rawas fish in English)
Health benefits of Indian Salmon fish ( Rawas fish in Telugu).
1) Rawas fish is high in Omega 3 fatty acids, and these Omega threes are very useful in preventing high blood pressure, brain function, and heart diseases.
2) Rawas fish are high in proteins; these proteins are very useful for body health, growth, and muscle growth. We get 20 grams of protein in 100 grams of Rawas fish. Medical experts say that women above 14 years of age need 46 grams of protein per day.
3) Rawas fish is rich in B vitamins, namely B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B9.
4) Rawas fish is also rich in potassium, selenium, and antioxidants.
5) We get plenty of Vitamin A in Rawas fish. and If we are deficient in Vitamin A, we can eat rawas fish as a food. The vitamin D in this rawas fish boosts the immune system, helps reproduction, and improves our eyesight.
6) Vitamin D is also available in these Rawas fish. Vitamin D is naturally we get from sunlight. But we rarely find vitamin D in food, and Vitamin D is essential for our bones to absorb calcium from food. So we can strengthen our bones through vitamin D present in Rawas fish. Let’s eat rawas fish and stay healthy (Salmon fish in English). Let’s ask our doctors what quantity of fish is good to eat.
- All fish these days also have high levels of Mercury. Because The main reason is that fishes take Mercury as food from industrial wastes from the rivers.
- This Mercury enters our body from fish, and Mercury damages the human nervous system.
- So it is better to cook rawas fish and other fish in hot water.
- Excessive heat can break down the toxins that enter the fish’s bodies through chemicals.
- So let’s ask our doctors what the health benefits of eating this rawas fish are and how much should be consumed for a week.
1 thought on “Rawas fish in English and Telugu”
אני מאוד ממליץ על אתר הזה כנסו עכשיו ותהנו ממגוון רחב של בחורות ברמה מאוד גבוהה. רק באתר ישראל נייט לאדי נערות ליווי