Vanjaram fish and vanjaram fish in Telugu
Vanjaram fish is one of the most popular in India, especially in South India. People like to eat this fish in the form of fry, grilled, and gravy, and This fish is used for pickles also. Therefore its taste and health benefits are the best. Now let’s know about van joram fish in Telugu, vanjaram fish in Tamil, vanjaram fish in English, and vanjaram fish price.
This Vanjaram fish is commonly known by a few names and is Also known as dogfish, giant mackerel, kingfish, or seerfish. This fish is found mainly in the Indian Ocean and adjacent seas and is the fastest swimming fish.
This fish is tough to catch. It grows up to about 45 kg, and It also has sharp teeth.
This fish is called as follows in different languages in our country. Telugu: Vanjaram fish
and vanjaram fish in English: Seer fish
tamil: Vanjaram, Neimeen, Nettaiyan Cheela
hindi: Surmai, Visonu, Tuvar Anjari
Malayalam: Neymeen, Ayokora, Aykura
This fish is called in English Spanish Mackeral. and Also known as seer fish or kingfish.
vanjaram fish price
150 to 200 rupees in all regions. (vanjaram fish in Tamil)
Following are the nutrients present in 100 grams of Vanjaram fish.
Fat – 8.95 g
Energy (Calories) 199.3 Kcal/Calories
Saturated Fat – 1.0 g.Polyunsaturated Fat – 0.93 g Monounsaturated Fat
– 3.65 g
VitaminA – 36.89 %
vitaminB -12 -7.85 %
vitamin B -6 – 35.47 %.
vitaminC – 3.6 %
Protein – 25.30 8
Omega-3 423 mg
Omega – 6 – 51 mg
Cholesterol – 63.78
Sugars – 0.21 g.
Dietary Fiber – 1.83 g Potassium-580.906mg
Total Carbohydrate – 3.60 g
Sodium – 1,031.55 mg
Vitamin E – 2.5 %
Calcium – 6.6 %
Iron – 27.84 %
Magnesium – 12.85 %
Zinc – 8.7 %
Copper – 4.7 %
Folate – 2.88 %
- VitaminA gives us good eyesight, and Although there is this vitamin in green vegetables, vitamin A in vanjaram fish is easily absorbed by our body.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for producing new red blood cells for the proper functioning of the nervous system in our body.
- Deficiency of this vitamin B12 can cause problems like forgetfulness, lethargy, lethargy and urinary incontinence. If we take this fish, we get vitamin B12 in abundance.
- Vitamin B6 is one of the vital nutrients for our body, and It is a water-soluble vitamin. Especially for producing proteins, carbohydrates, metabolism, and red blood cells, vitamin B6 is beneficial. Our body does not make these on its own. We have to get it through food, and We can get vitamin b6 if we eat this fish.
If we include this fish in our diet, we get Vitamin C. 4) vitamin C in this fish protects our body from microbes and viruses and boosts immunity. Our body needs vitamin C to make protein. Vitamin C is essential for improving heart function and for our body to absorb iron from food.
5) The protein present in this fish is beneficial for tissue production and making new cells, and repairing damaged cells. We need proteins to build body shape and build muscle
Omega 3 fatty acids
6) The omega-3 fatty acids present in this fish lowers blood cholesterol and improve blood circulation. Thus, blood pressure is controlled, heart-related diseases stay at bay, and things like dementia and Alzheimer’s are prevented.
7) The fibre in this fish cleanses the body and Removes impurities from the body. Fibre is beneficial for proper digestion of the food eaten and for eliminating digestive problems. Fibre prevents excess weight in the body.
8) The potassium in this fish helps maintain muscle movements and healthy nerves and keeps fluids under control. In addition, potassium helps prevent heart attacks and control blood pressure and prevent diseases like paralysis.
9). We can get healthy complex carbohydrates in this fish. We should ensure that 40% of the food we eat is carbohydrates, and One gram of carbohydrates contains four calories of energy. Because these carbohydrates are digested slowly, glucose levels do not rise quickly.
10.) Vitamin E found in this fish does not just protect cells in the body but also assists in helping create new cells. Vitamin E helps improve the heart muscle and the nervous system’s function and helps keep the red blood cells in good health.
11) The calcium in these fish not only strengthens our bones but also helps control blood pressure and cholesterol, and Calcium can help relieve arthritis in old age.
12) Iron helps in the development of hemoglobin in your blood. Hemoglobin supplies oxygen to all parts of our body. So Lack of oxygen in our body causes severe fatigue. (vanjaram fish in Tamil)
13) Magnesium plays an essential role in over three hundred chemical reactions in the body Men need 300 milligrams of magnesium a day, and women need 300 milligrams. Magnesium can convert blood sugar into energy in our bodies. We can get magnesium if we eat vanjaram fish.
12) The zinc present in this fish is helpful for growth in children to prevent hair fall and dandruff.
13) The vitamin D in this vanjaram fish helps our body absorb Calcium and keep bones strong and healthy. Almost all the fish in the marine have similar health benefits. How much fish should be eaten healthily? Let’s ask our doctors how many times a week should be taken fish. (vanjaram fish in English)(vanjaram fish price)